Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Replay allready exists (stack error) 
Replay allready exists (stack error)
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

Not automated. Again today: " This replay already exists."

Why not when a "timeout expired" error pops on, put a "doubt" tag on the most recent file of that user. So ignore the checking if the same file is reuploaded up to ~60 minuted later.
G-kart Racer

Aaaand the second time in the same day! http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/7112
G-kart Racer

I've increased the timeout the insertion can take now, which hopefully helps a lot.
Does it always take long to upload a replay by the way (long time before the page loads)?

Also, try again to upload the two failed ones now.
Segmentation fault

Not working. Still getting " This replay already exists."

The upload time takes from 5 to 30 seconds depending on size, that's ok with my connection speed. The problem happens when the site become randomly unresponsive for one minute or so, I see this error on the front page very often.
G-kart Racer

Try again on your 2nd one now.

--

I kinda hope it's severely reduced by allowing it to take longer to process it (although it kinda points to another issue) from now on.
Segmentation fault

Worked now. An older, worse time existing replay apparently causes some extra trouble on this situation.

Thanks (y)
Last edited by Mortex -745-,
G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem