Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Install & Play suggestion 
Install & Play suggestion
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

where do you get these 10-15 settings?!
download: click the link, press OK, black window opens, TM opens => you play.
install&play: click the link, TM opens, press Yes, press OK => you play.
difference?
Zimmer Racer

Don't know, but maybe is because of my slow internet connection, but using instal&play, it takes more time. Probably because it opens the map through that maniaplanet protocol..
Moped Racer

for me it's being loaded in one second, that's why I like it :)
/offtopic: Lithuania has the fastest internet all over the world^^
Zimmer Racer

... says:
Even if it's a really cool function, i like more the standard download + cmd file shown by ichorou because it's much more faster. So i would keep the normal download button.

Link please?
Old Age Caravanner

Ah okay, I used the command he posted there before in my registry actually, except I forgot to put quotes around the %1 variable.

Thanks anyway :)
Old Age Caravanner

Phil says:
Would it be more reasonable to have each track's download link on the tracklist page use the "Install & Play" behaviour rather than download the actual track file within the web browser? Is there any particular reason for how it is currently, or was this something overlooked? Each track's page would still have both methods to download the track.

Cheers,
- phil

The current functionality in the tracklist shows two icons you can click. One for download, and another for install & play. So your wish came true.
Site Leader
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem