Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 2 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

KekX says:
Regarding the final results, the lowest and highest score of each track will be deleted and the average of the "medium scores" decides - if the number of judges is at least 5.

I don't get this :s :$
Learner Driver

Spikeball says:
KekX says:
Regarding the final results, the lowest and highest score of each track will be deleted and the average of the "medium scores" decides - if the number of judges is at least 5.

I don't get this :s :$

For example, if these are the judges' scores on one track:

The lowest and the highest scores will be eliminated (19 and 26) and the average of the rest will be calculated (20, 25, 22). That makes 22,33. You don't need to worry about the scoring too much though (as a participant).
Back in action!

for ex., scores are:
40 33 21 28 36
the lowest score (21) and the highest (40) don't count, so final results is:
33+28+36=97
;)
e/ ninja'd.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

i'm not a chicken, within this theme it's impossible to make a good or fun map
for example, the 4 white platform blocks... drive on all 4? like how :p make a donut in the middle of the track?
the dirt road doesn't connect with any block without blockmix, or am i missing blocks?
bad theme, just to keep the participants low imo
THINK its not illegal yet

It's just a more challenging theme, not a bad one.
Old Age Caravanner

Can I change the mood? I hate the daytime, it's always too bright. And in the game.
G-kart Racer

This MTC made me start Canyon again, although the Base map seems to be really f*cked up. Anyways this is gonna be a challenge :d
Learner Driver

Not sure whether I'll try this one... Nah nvm.
From the comments and the example track name the base track seems to be horrible but I'll check it out once I have time.
Beetle Racer

quote zipp. the 4 white platform blocks... drive on all 4? like how make a donut in the middle of the track?

haha zipp. (l) you are so funny

please do a donut there for your doughter Lisa ^^ =p
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer
4 blocks  
I got the same question as Zipperke..

Look at the picture below, wich line is the right one?
Do I break the rules by making the player drive the 'black' line?
http://bildr.no/image/1042776.jpeg

Edit: Copy the image URL to view in full size, dunno why it get so small when you just click on it O_O
Last edited by chuckie,
Does it djent?
Page: 2 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem