Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 4 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

KekX says:
SPIDER :) says:
i guess this is good but anyway what about this it change the montain vegation ?

That's no problem because you just built a road and that's OK ;)
broadsword says:
He did change terra-forming as well, KexX. He would've needed to add another straight piece before the wall-to-regular piece not to change the hill.
Just in case you're allowing something that you don't know about.

When you place this block, you terraform the scenery in order to place this block. :)
After the block has been placed on the map, you can see the hills are smaller (because of the terraforming) and that's not allowed. ;) See below.

KekX says:
:done: (...) You may expand the hills, but you are not allowed to make them smaller or delete any part of them.
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

Yes, Voyager is right. I didn't notice you terraformed the hill (= changed it, which is not allowed), sorry.

... says:
only scenery ? is that mean that we can delete them ?

No. It says "only scenery" because you don't have to use this piece as a part of your track, i.e., you do not have to drive on this block.
MTC underway!

Is it allowed to build a mini-trial track as well, with the AT within that limit? (However, a try will probably take more time..)

And is it allowed to put water under blocks that were pre-placed on the ground? (E.g. removing - replacing then with water under it, so they float) I mean those banked road parts.
Segmentation fault

TGYoshi says:
Is it allowed to build a mini-trial track as well, with the AT within that limit? (However, a try will probably take more time..)

Yes, as long as your AT is below 1:45.00, it will be all fine. :) Doesn't matter if others won't make it in that time, because it's your time that counts. Doubt it will give much points for fun factor, but it's pretty creative (though "Theme" isn't a judging topic >.<).

TGYoshi says:
And is it allowed to put water under blocks that were pre-placed on the ground? (E.g. removing - replacing then with water under it, so they float) I mean those banked road parts.

No, you can't change the attribute of blocks like putting a ground block into air.
Last edited by Voyager006,
Moped Racer

I just connected the location of the blocks using a straight flat road in the air, using the shortest distance between the closest possible blocks (but leaving 5 blocks after the tunnel for the inevitable jump). Time: 40 seconds, and that's just going full bore straight from block A to B to C, not taking into account the large height differences and the fact that they all face away from each other.

It is pretty much inevitable that you end up with a track way over a minute, which might be... kinda long? The rules allow it, but who wants to drive a 1m30 track for fun?
Moped Racer

witch one is valid or is all allowed ?

A. Flipped.
B. Standard.
C. 180 spin.
This is a fuzzy answer :|

No. It says "only scenery" because you don't have to use this piece as a part of your track, i.e., you do not have to drive on this block.

(its like say - can i have an apple ? no its a fruit) :s

So again can i remove tree pipe oil-cisterns, they must stay where they are :(
Just to be sure. ?

1. Yes you can remove them.
2. no you can´t not remove theme.

btw: i havent planed to drive on the trees =p
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

You asked "is that mean that we can delete them".
I answered: "No."

But I can say it again: "No, you are not allowed to remove the trees, pipelines etc." ;)

By the way: We need judges! Please, if you're interested, send a PM to me!
MTC underway!

SPIDER :) says:

witch one is valid or is all allowed ?

A. Flipped.
B. Standard.
C. 180 spin.

The rules say "You are allowed to change the direction of the checkpoint." which means that you may do a 180° spin (but you are not allowed to change the block).

Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

Okey,, now i got it thx. :cool:
Beetle Racer

KekX says:

You may expand the hills, but you are not allowed to make them smaller or delete any part of them.

And can i expand or delete a part of the canyon (in the middle of the track ) ?
Last edited by Snip'thib,
Learner Driver
Page: 4 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem