Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!] 
MTC - December 2011 [Results on page 8!]
Page: 5 of 10
Post Reply  0 Observer

Snip'thib says:
KekX says:

You may expand the hills, but you are not allowed to make them smaller or delete any part of them.

And can i expand or delete a part of the canyon (in the middle of the track ) ?

You can expand it but you are not allowed to delete parts of it
Beetle Racer

I'm sorry, but I really have to say it again: There's only 1 judge so far. And I don't like to send PM to users asking "Do you want to be a judge?" because it often seems like an imposition then... So if you don't participate in this MTC and if you want to help the community, please send me a PM! ;)
MTC underway!

i'm sorry, i already played and awarded the participants :) both of them :' )
THINK its not illegal yet

Here is an awesome trollface gif I found!

:cool:
Last edited by metoxys,
Beetle Racer

I'm sure you did a great job metoxys, up until the point you had that accident. Still haven't sunk in yet. :|

This might be the wrong thread, but I was wondering if you could publish your (half-finished) sheet? Or if I'm the only one interested, perhaps a PM with my comment? Pretty please?
Old Age Caravanner

marius asked the same thing on the exact day when I deleted some stuff off my desktop and emptied the recycle bin, before I read his post :(

EDIT: I like KekX (l)
Last edited by metoxys,
Beetle Racer

:)
MTC underway!

We are allowed to turn checkpoints by 180°..
so are we allowed to do the same with the finish gate we want to use?
Moped Racer

Marius 89 says:
We are allowed to turn checkpoints by 180°..
so are we allowed to do the same with the finish gate we want to use?

In the rules it only says turning around for checkpoints, I guess that you cannot turn around the finishes.
Beetle Racer

Ye but it's just a guess ^^
I don't see a logical reason why it should be forbidden if it's allowed to turn cps. ;)
Moped Racer
Page: 5 of 10 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem