Update to Beta4
Page: 2 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

... says:

It is very common during many previous beta in years that players think that we changed the gameplay. It is often a perception, we have not voluntary changed the gameplay. PF are no longer compatible because of start bloc change.

Nope, I read this wrong.

I'm interested to see with this podium block thing but otherwise :)
Last edited by Osl112,
G-kart Racer

I reopened the launcher like ten times and then I understood I need to actually start maniaplanet :d Stupid me :d
Uu, now I got the new updater. Cool!
Last edited by aXu,
G-kart Racer

Im really not liking the feel of the new cam's. They should not of changed them. :|
G-kart Racer

rly looking forward to full version now. These new blocks seems promising to make some awesome maps ^^
Quad Bike Racer

Is it me, or when you open one of your maps in this new version, it lags like hell?
G-kart Racer

Anyone finding that compute shadows is a bit faster now? Not a lot, just shaved about a minute off a 15 min beta 3 compute.
Learner Driver

Typhoon says:
Im really not liking the feel of the new cam's. They should not of changed them. :|

havent gotten the update yet but this sounds worrying :| Really liked the new cam 1
· · · – – – · · ·

have to agree. the cam 1 changed way too much, now is placed a bit higher and I don't like it that much :/
Moped Racer

... says:
[*] camera 1 and 3 are changed and can change again later

At least you possibly won't have to put up with it forever. :p I don't mind the new cam1 so much, I liked the old one a bit better, but it's not so bad as it is now (in my opinion).

rek.
Learner Driver

restarted it I think for 20 times but it always wants to restart again -.-
what should I do?
restart it for 100 times?
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem