Update to Beta4
Page: 4 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

SPIDER beta 4 available says:
what you mean Enai ?

I go into the editor and all my antennas and some cliffside roads blink like a blockmix gone wrong. :(
Moped Racer

For me, that's "impossible to connect ot the server" ... even if the load bar worked well until 99% --'
Moped Racer

i look at my maps to and it flash lalot and then i add a podium and save and the game cand when i recalculate shadow it crash maybe my settings ?
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Tip to everyone: adding a podium is not enough, there is also actually a podium MT you need to set!
Moped Racer

yeah i saw that ^^
Beetle Racer

Yeap, but there's also a "default" clip (it's just camera movement around the podium) that will play if you haven't set up your own. So it's not a huge deal if you forgot, or didn't know. :)

rek.
Learner Driver

I love the new menu theme, reminds me of TMS.. (l)
Moped Racer

What is the global thing for the clips? I activate it and it just doesn't make the clip work.
I thought was something like: "If you respawn you wont lose your global clip"
Someone can explain me that? :d
Old Age Caravanner

FT»Joyeux says:
For me, that's "impossible to connect ot the server" ... even if the load bar worked well until 99% --'

does anyone know how I can fix that, and update my game? :p
Moped Racer

@ JL, I got 'disconnected' a few times during the download process... is there a 'retry' button anywhere? Press it (y)
Moped Racer
Page: 4 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem