Update to Beta4
Page: 6 of 7
Post Reply  0 Observer

problem with update..
when starting new track, save it as unnamed, exit, restart the track name it,exit then when deleting the unnamed track game crashes, it seems that it will crash if you dont compute shadows
Old Age Caravanner

You should report that on the mania-planet forums, that's where the devs check for user-submitted bugs to fix. Just make sure that it hasn't been reported yet (y)
Sports Saloon Racer

Is it only me or have some the "old" blocks dissapeared after this update? I talk about the redish tilted kinda thingy which has been replaced by the blueredblac blocks. .
Quad Bike Racer

isn't it the same block? just with other colorcoding...
Zimmer Racer

Space says:
isn't it the same block? just with other colorcoding...

Yeah that's it. They haven't remove anything afaik.
Sports Saloon Racer

could you tell me which block it is?

edit: lol, found it. :p
Last edited by FT»Joyeux,
Moped Racer

from mania forum
For those of you still having those kind of problems to successfully update, try applying this setup (60Mo) over your current installation:
http://files.maniaplanet.com/beta4/Trac ... _Setup.exe

http://forum.maniaplanet.com/viewtopic.php?f=259&t=4842

try this to
hi all i uppdate the game and it say restart to finish the update but nothing happend (or update fail) so i reinstall the game and i got that error again but then i take run as administrator then it say you cant confirm with no password something like that and i fixed that and added a password to my administrator SPIDER ************ and then it worked
the lower one must be used twice and then it worked

dont remember how i did excactly but hopfully this help some of you

Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

You can make MT sequences for when somebody beats the author times? Awesome! (y)
Ehh, maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I have no idea what's going on here. :s
Last edited by EtherForce,
Learner Driver

Sinister says:
problem with update..
when starting new track, save it as unnamed, exit, restart the track name it,exit then when deleting the unnamed track game crashes, it seems that it will crash if you dont compute shadows

yep i am also having this problem, game crashes at the point on old tracks on save with shadows...noticed something
new update as like 4 shadow settings right..the old one as 3 settings ! but when i update the old tracks its still showing 3 settings for shadows which is wrong, as the update got 4 wtf going on there
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

guys update on the post above ^^^^

Game crashing on save/shadows mode, i have cleaned the cache and it looks like its fixed the problem
plus do not forget to add the New Podium Block to all your old builds ! before shadow saving

so clean your cache if you having trouble with crashing ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 6 of 7 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem