Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC November 2012 [Results on page 10!] 
MTC November 2012 [Results on page 10!]
Page: 2 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

Have I ever mentioned I love you guys (l)

Quick question: What about reuses? When it comes to the jumps, that is.
Moped Racer

Red Shreder says:
I've a question :

Where can I download TM2 Unlimiter ?

:)

Official thread about the software
Direct download link

@broadsword: Reuses are allowed, the only thing that matters is that you change the area at least 3 times :)
Back in action!

Ville says:
Enai Siaion says:
- Do the blocks with the sides on them count as buildable blocks? I mean when you place a block that's hanging over the edge is that allowed or not?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this one, could you take a screenshot or name a block as an example?

Wtf did I write there. :s :$

I mean when you blockmix there are blocks that may spawn somewhere else than their building box (try some of the bigger split tunnel blocks with block type set to "ground"). You could place the transparent blue cube on the buildable terrain, but the actual block object appears over the edge, or vice versa - you have to place the cube over the edge in order to make the block show up in the permitted area.
Moped Racer

Can you use both areas , I dont understand ?
Learner Driver

Thanks for the links Ville ;)
Learner Driver

I'm very busy with university stuff at the moment, so I'm hardly playing TM and I don't have time to host the MTC. Fortunately, Ville said he'll handle it (y)
Have fun guys! :)
MTC underway!

Looks interesting! Will definitely give this a shot.
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Off-topic question: what has happened to the scores of august? :s
Moped Racer

They were released, and two minutes later you posted :p
Oh, and you're the winner! :d
Last edited by KekX,
MTC underway!

lolwut? yay! ^^
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem