Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC November 2012 [Results on page 10!] 
MTC November 2012 [Results on page 10!]
Page: 4 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

Alcator says:

I'd recommend setting a rule that those who end on first 3 positions in a given MTC should be judges for the next round.
Yes, my motivation is very selfish, basically this will force the best builders to "take a pause" from building, thus giving us, bad builders, a chance to get a better than last position ;-)

Many people wouldn't even want to win then, so we'd have even less participants and thus less judges.
Back in action!

Alcator says:
BTW -- why are the islands in all the maps so close to each other? There is not a single full tile of distance between them, making any kind of tunnel entrance impossible :-(

You're not allowed to have anything connecting the two islands, so if I understand your post correctly what you're trying to do (connect the two islands with a tunnel/bridge exiting a tunnel) is not allowed anyway
Learner Driver

(y) I like that suggestion Alcator ^_^
It would also mean the best builders were judging our tracks though.
It may not help our chances all that much. =p
Last edited by eyebo,
Site Leader
???  
Cant upload my track for some reasons?!

(bigger)
Anyone can tell me what i did wrong?
Learner Driver

One of the news on the front page of the forum is this one :

Frozzy says:
There is an issue that is preventing users from uploading maps. Please be patient while this issue is resolved.

These issues should now be resolved. If you still encounter any issues, please post in the Site Bugs forum.

So I think your problem is linked to these issues ;)
Last edited by Red Shreder,
Learner Driver

Ok, works now.

Think i just didnt see the post. :|
Learner Driver

padde_r says:
Ok, works now.

Think i just didnt see the post. :|

Remember to post the track to the submissions thread. ;)
Back in action!

Yep, will do this, after i finished MT and maybe got some comments. :p
Learner Driver

Red Shreder says:
the best mappers aren't necessarily those who are able to give the best judgement, I think.

:)
This. :)

Also, another rules question:

I know we can't alter the ground you drive on, but how about the ground around the outside of the play space? Can we change the shape of the outside of the canyons, so they aren't just big square holes? This would have no effect on gameplay, and would be purely for nicer visuals.

Edit--like this:

Last edited by pjw,
Track Slacker

pjw says:
Red Shreder says:
the best mappers aren't necessarily those who are able to give the best judgement, I think.

:)
This. :)

Also, another rules question:

I know we can't alter the ground you drive on, but how about the ground around the outside of the play space? Can we change the shape of the outside of the canyons, so they aren't just big square holes? This would have no effect on gameplay, and would be purely for nicer visuals.

Edit--like this:

... says:
:done: You may not build outside the areas, but you may build on any height. This includes scenery!

Nope, not allowed from what I can see.
Learner Driver
Page: 4 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem