Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC November 2012 [Results on page 10!] 
MTC November 2012 [Results on page 10!]
Page: 3 of 11
Post Reply  0 Observer

Are we allowed to change the day time from that of the base maps?
Learner Driver

Is mod allowed?
Learner Driver

@Enai: As long as the block is visually above or below the given ground, it's fine. There's a practical reason for it - I'm not going to check all the maps in the editor and see if any blue boxes exist outside the area.

So in other words: If the block is visually within the limits, it's fine. If it's visually outside the limits (the blue box doesn't matter in this case either), it's unallowed.

@eriik991 You must use both areas at least twice each.

... says:
Are we allowed to change the day time from that of the base maps?

Yes, I'll add this one to the rules as well.

... says:
Is mod allowed?

Yes, mods are allowed.
Back in action!

Please send me a message if you would like to judge! :)
Back in action!

MX MTCs seem to be a little rare these days, so I'm definitely not missing this one! :cool: Looks like a very interesting theme too!
Site Leader

BTW -- why are the islands in all the maps so close to each other? There is not a single full tile of distance between them, making any kind of tunnel entrance impossible :-(
Moped Racer

Ville says:
Please send me a message if you would like to judge! :)

I'd recommend setting a rule that those who end on first 3 positions in a given MTC should be judges for the next round.
Yes, my motivation is very selfish, basically this will force the best builders to "take a pause" from building, thus giving us, bad builders, a chance to get a better than last position ;-)
Moped Racer

Last edited by padde_r,
Learner Driver

Alcator says:
I'd recommend setting a rule that those who end on first 3 positions in a given MTC should be judges for the next round.
Yes, my motivation is very selfish, basically this will force the best builders to "take a pause" from building, thus giving us, bad builders, a chance to get a better than last position ;-)

I can understand, but what you say is absolutely impossible ^^ (for several reasons)

The first is that people who finished in the top 3 one month maybe don't have enough time to judge the next month... so you can't force them to judge anyway ;)
And the second is that the best mappers aren't necessarily those who are able to give the best judgement, I think.

:)
Learner Driver

Alcator says:

build better tracks if you want to win thats what is my opinion about your post
also in the mtc i want to have nice maps so why the good builders should take a pause?
sry if my 1st sentence sounds a bit "hey i'm so much better than you"
Beetle Racer
Page: 3 of 11 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem