Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!) 
MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!)
Page: 2 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

Alcator says:
Please make it a race track, so that judges don't need to switch/install additional station (among other reasons). The track should be suitable for racing, i.e., competing for fastest run-through.

Oh well, I guess I'm out then. I already made a race track with this exact theme, and I don't really want to make another one. :)
Track Slacker

Is there any rule about mods/moods?
Learner Driver

:done: SKIN mods are OK, and it is up to the judges whether they will take them into account when judging.
:done: Your track can have any of the 4 day times, of course.
Moped Racer

The lowest part means the default ground or in the bottom of the "hole"? (terraforming block number 3)
G-kart Racer

disturbio says:
The lowest part means the default ground or in the bottom of the "hole"? (terraforming block number 3)

Read the rules before starting building ;)
Beetle Racer

It is enough to go at least as low as the lowest road above water. If you can get deeper, fine, but it's not required.
Likewise, it is enough to go as high as the highest buildable road goes. If you can get (much) higher, then by all means, but once again, it's not required.
Moped Racer

Thanks for hosting the MTC, Alcator!

Have fun! And I wish you a happy new year =p
MTC underway!

Hi all.

It will be first time for me to participate in MTC and I have one question, maybe stupid question.

Can Intro for a map can be done by someone else than author of map?

One more question:
"The lowest possible building height is a road just above water (!!!) - not on the ground. " - Can it start be on concrete start block that is placed just above the water?

Regards
Sayo
Last edited by Sayotoshi,
Learner Driver

Can i use block 3-1-5 as lowest block or must it be 1-2-(5,6) or 2-1-4 ?

3-1-5 is lowest block but i can go lower if i use a gp finish...
Beetle Racer

Sayo says:
Hi all.

It will be first time for me to participate in MTC and I have one question, maybe stupid question.
Can Intro for a map can be done by someone else than author of map?

One more question:
"The lowest possible building height is a road just above water (!!!) - not on the ground. " - Can it start be on concrete start block that is placed just above the water?

Hello, Sayo,

try to make the track your own; practice makes perfect. The judging system should not take INTRO into account, so you could always release the track now without Intro, and later ask for someone to add intro to it.
Your other question is showing that you did not understand the rules. It doesn't matter where your track STARTS. What matters is that somewhere in your track, you reach the LOWEST, then HIGHEST and then LOWEST height possible (or the other way round). See below:

SPIDER says:
Can i use block 3-1-5 as lowest block or must it be 1-2-(5,6) or 2-1-4 ?
3-1-5 is lowest block but i can go lower if i use a gp finish...

your car should enter the lowest buildable "cube". It can be in a tunnel (above sea or underground), it can be on a road, or on a slope of the concrete turn... but driving on a concrete block is not enough.
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem