Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!) 
MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!)
Page: 7 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

I cannot find any bad criticism. Do it again in February!
gado is a

My critisim is Not the hosting but the judging
When i read your comments in my Map i think that it only had that Bad rating because it was build differently ans thats Not ok in my opinion
(Lolig also Said this)
Beetle Racer

after reading comments, looks like judges disliked your track because of too hard transitions and turns, and lack of signs. it's not true you say?
Zimmer Racer

If you wan´t some critisism here is some, many of the track didn´t reach the top block or lowest block, i think i was the only one that did this 8-| actually that was the only thing lol but its get better now, becouse,
Anyway this is a good thing and i don´t think that you should be to hard on the rules.. :d as you were... :) Great (y)

and i downloading xl viewer now, to be able to read what the judges write :@
change my mind, awesome judging system :p
great feedback judges (l)

And what about give top 3 award.

Gratulation to 1 st place in mtc.
Best wishes: mx team.
:award:
maybe something more fancy.. :$

last suggestion can´t you submit your time on our tracks

I Hope you hold mtc februari as well (y)
Good work...
Beetle Racer

at spider:
i was the only one who reached the lowest and the highest point(like alcator it said)
and sry in my opinion your judging alcator wanst traceable

@space:
only because a track is hard to ride it isnt a reason for giving it a lower rating than the others

@alcator:
anytime heard the word smoothness?
for me smoothness is one of the main aspects of a good track
so no high rating without smoothness
Beetle Racer

SPIDER says:

And what about give top 3 award.

Gratulation to 1 st place in mtc.
Best wishes: mx team.
:award:

I've done it already on Sunday ;-)
Moped Racer

Lodec says:

@alcator:
anytime heard the word smoothness?
for me smoothness is one of the main aspects of a good track
so no high rating without smoothness

That's why you got full score for Layout -- your track was supersmooth. Sadly, there are many more aspects to consider, and in some of them, your track didn't do as well as it could (such as CPs).
However I understand now that I didn't explain my rating of your track well enough; I will take that as a lesson for improvement for any future judging. Thank you.
Moped Racer

(too) hard to drive -> not fun -> lower ratings. obvious imho.
Zimmer Racer

Alcator says:
The question is, would you like me to handle February MTC as well?

I would say no, because as long as you will be judging there will be no blockmix allowed. But you can prove me wrong :d

Nevertheless, you did a good job with the Janaury MTC (y)
Last edited by tcq,
Moped Racer

I'm gonna tell you that lodec is right,

first off all the judges aren't skilled to start with... (try to ask a baby to say: Trackmania united) (this is almost the same, the word maybe looks like it but it isn't that word)

don't take this as an insult I'm just telling you that the tracks in the Top 3 are from Overrated (and bad builders even known on TMX back in the days)
and bad tracks wich lacks a lot of stuff, like sayo (gz with your win) but your scenery would maximum deserve a 3-4.5 on 10 by me, the scenery looks to awfull...

this happened on many maps in this MTC!

Lodec's map lacks some signs on some places but still, a good avarage map with creative parts ends up worse than a mainstream noob map... where is the logic in this picture?

its like a painting from Rubens wich some one dislikes but this person likes a scratch on a paper by a preschooler...

see what I mean?

well alcator and pjw everyone owns you more than one for hosting this mtc but try to judge like it is needed and not judge with your own preferences and stuff like that,

if you judge you must be able to put away your own thoughts and judge objective!

next time please keep this in your minds, and try to jugde like it is needed, and not like you guys did now,

ps who has readed the word smooth in the comment from lodec? (I didn't! even in any other comment)
also the layout comments only thing I read: WOW, cool, awesome.... nothing more, the bad in your eyes tracks got a long comment there, why not the good ones? can't anyone know what you guys like? no? well that is a proof of you guys being not objective!
Moped Racer
Page: 7 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem