Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!) 
MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!)
Page: 5 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer
Results are out!  
Congratulations to Sayo for his victory!

This month, me and pjw have provided very detailed reviews of all tracks, so I suggest you download our brand new judging sheet and have a read through it:

Link to judging sheet

Thanks to pjw for judging, it's nice to have a dedicated judge who can deliver on time.

Thanks once again to all our participants, congratulation to the top 3, whose tracks are definitely worth playing, and I see you in next MTC ;-)

Moped Racer

epic sheet man (:
Zimmer Racer

Links to tracks, by position:
1. "[MTC] Rise and Fall by   Sayotoshi
2. "MTC-Nosedive by   Beatinfected
3. "Invasion (MTC) by   Mr.DVD

4.-5. "Nerd-mania [mtc] by   SPIDER
4.-5. [Bad Track/Map Link]
6. [Bad Track/Map Link]
7.-8. "Survivor (MTC) by   disturbio
7.-8. "mtc. swidldidadlidudidu by   FT»Lodec
9. "(MTC) Like A Yo Yo by   Intrepid War
10. "(MTC) Quattro Stagioni by   kata78

Moped Racer

Space says:
epic sheet man (:

You know, that statement is hanging on proper pronounciation. If an Italian pronounces it shortly, it has a completely different meaning ;-)
Moped Racer

;D sheet, you know.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

yes 3 :p thank you and Congratulations for place 1 & 2 (y) And all map makers :d
Old Age Caravanner

2nd place is really sick! :p
gado is a

Kinda funny that the results of the dtc aren't even near completion ^^ nobody seems willing to judge for that :/ Congrats to sayo and all other participants! (y)
Last edited by XT»Marti,
Moped Racer

alcator 1:0 lolig ^^
Zimmer Racer

Congrats to all. There were great entries for this contest and the conditions were not easy to meet, but jeeeezz.. :| ..some amazin' ideas amongst all of entries.. (y)
Well done all .. :d
Last edited by stevenamtaan,
Learner Driver
Page: 5 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem