Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!) 
MTC January 2013 (Results on page 5!)
Page: 3 of 8
Post Reply  0 Observer

Alcator says:
[quote=Sayo]
Hello, Sayo,

try to make the track your own; practice makes perfect. The judging system should not take INTRO into account, so you could always release the track now without Intro, and later ask for someone to add intro to it.

I made already few tracks so it's not problem to make map by myself. So I understand that if judging system should not take intro into account I can put intro made by my friend into a map. Sorry but my english is not very good so I want to have sure about that.

Regards
Sayo
Learner Driver

your english is pretty good, don't worry (:
Zimmer Racer

I've updated my track as my start was one block too low. Anyhoo it's fixed now (y)
Learner Driver

May i use the Unlimiter to place a concrete block in the water, so the car drives "above" the water? Or is this the same as blockmixing?
Ive just finished my track and then i read that concrete block above water is not enough :s (Its almost impossible to put in a road without wrecking the whole track.)
Last edited by Beatinfected,
G-kart Racer

everything done with unlimiter and impossible in stock editor = BM.
Zimmer Racer

beware: some blocks cant be placed at top they must be placed with copy/paste to reach highest level
if you finish track with finish as highest you meight not place the finish at top
all submission including my self have failed this, try to build those exampel at top and you see.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/90a04xvblbjtlkr/aware.jpg

maybe the rules need to be adjusted becouse of this ? Alocator :$

anyway now you know. 8-|
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

It doesn't matter where the start and finish is, people!

Look at this "sideview" scheme: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/21/sideviewupdowntheme.png/

Somewhere in the track, there has to be the Up-Down-Up or Down-Up-Down section, but where the start and/or finish is, that's completely irrelevant.
Moped Racer

it's just the easiest way. and you haven't answered to the questions anyway.
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Hang on, isn´t the price a showcase as always :$
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

SPIDER says:
Hang on, isn´t the price a showcase as always :$

I will try to negotiate that reward with the admins. This is the first time I'm the "host" of the competition, so bear with me :-)
Moped Racer
Page: 3 of 8 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem