Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  w'o'mbat's vids... 
w'o'mbat's vids...
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
w'o'mbat's vids...  
Hey - I finally got off my fat arse and made some vids (thanks for the inspiration eyebo).

All of these videos feature one of my tracks with: multiple cars; decent non-default cams; and the same music as the track itself.

Rhubarb Crumble is one of my earlier Trackmania Canyon tracks with varied surfaces and head-on re-use.
Rhubarb Crumble the video on YouTube
Rhubarb Crumble track details
Rhubarb Crumble instal & play link

DUSK is one of my recent block-mixed Trackmania Canyon tracks threading pairs of roads thro the same hole in the rock.
D U S K the video on YouTube
D U S K track details
D U S K instal & play link

Regret is another of my recent block-mixed Trackmania Canyon tracks lifting the floor of the canyon up to achieve some nice scenery / car interaction.
Regret the video on YouTube
Regret track details
Regret instal & play link
Old Age Caravanner
and another...  
and another...
Mind The Gap is an earlier (Sept 2011) Full Speed Trackmania Canyon track which is quite reminicent of TMUF Island.
Mind The Gap the video on YouTube
Mind The Gap track details
Mind The Gap instal & play link
Last edited by Wombat,
Old Age Caravanner
but wait there's more...  
but wait there's more...

Cavern is a fast technical Trackmania Canyon track laid out inside a flooded quarry - its a tough challenge and really relies on smooth drifting around skinny corners for the best times.
Cavern the video on YouTube
Cavern track details
Cavern instal & play link

Don't Hold Back is another fast technical Trackmania Canyon track with many transitions between varied surfaces.
Don't Hold Back the video on YouTube
Don't Hold Back track details
Don't Hold Back instal & play link

Cheers Wb

P.S. The Video Channel has a couple of TMUF videos too.
Old Age Caravanner
Video of Rally of Molvania Planets Competition Results  
Ten and a half minutes of the top five drivers together on each of the six stages with intros, slomo replays and game play using the replay MT from the tracks themselves...
Rally of Molvania Planets Competition Results

Enjoy!
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem