Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Help me for oppenent 
Help me for oppenent
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Help me for oppenent  
Is it possible to choose another opponent of the first 10 of this province / country / world?

I mean for example choose my province:

position:

300th
299th
298th

His would be the solo race with people of our strength.
am not always require the best 10 or 3 Medail!

is it possible to choose another opponent weaker, play in the ladder and take the 100th best ... instead of the 10 best u_U

or play solo player with replay = 200 (? i want a solution, i want play a game with a lot racer! help me! i try to save my replay and it was Introduce solo race and it doesn't function!

sorry for my English i am French (Quebec)
Old Age Caravanner

I don't think that's possible. You just have to keep improving your time on your own until you get to (or passed) the place you want.
Sports Saloon Racer

I dont know what is exactly the 'bench' but i think i saw a video than there is a guy he creat 10 bench and he race vs us in solo game. how he do that ?
Old Age Caravanner

the "bench" is what the game uses to determine what graphics settings would be optimum for the best framerate and such.

My suggestion is as follows:
1. decide what track you want to do this on.
2. play this track alot and save your replay every time.
3. once you have enough replays go to the "Editor" menu and click on "Edit a Replay"
4. select all the replays you have from that track and click "Launch"
5. as long as all the replays you selected were from the same track you should see a button now that says "Play"
6. click the "Play" button
7. the track should launch and you should be playing against all the selected replays.
Beetle Racer

Banjee I love you so much. I tryed what you said and it focntion !!!!! But these all my car but it fonction. thank you so much.

There is no other situation fo play solo with a lot people like that ?
Old Age Caravanner

if you have a track inmind and you knwo it is on MX then you could try downloading all 25 replays and doing it with other peoples replays but that is the only other way, to my current knowledge. 8-|
Beetle Racer

Thank you all for your answer and help me i love you :)
Old Age Caravanner

Banjee says:
if you have a track inmind and you knwo it is on MX then you could try downloading all 25 replays and doing it with other peoples replays but that is the only other way, to my current knowledge. 8-|

wow..,, when you say it like this. damn it :-w Ahhh, now i really want the replay download feature yesterday
Forzyy 8-| :-w (brb)

@ Ecumuth
1 as banjee say but
2 save as replay when all car you finish.
3 edit replay and change skin on the cars
4 kind of boring with same skin on all 50 cars dont you think ? 8-|
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem