Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  My new track doesn't show up on the page... 
My new track doesn't show up on the page...
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

so epic bug to be honest.
Zimmer Racer

Strange I can download your track and played it. But Install & Play gave an error.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

really? when I try to download my track it sends me to the mainpage :s

(Mozilla Firefox with ADBlock+ but deactivated on this site)
Learner Driver

It looks like its to do with some update FF must have been makin. As im an admin, I can do things that wouldnt always be possible for everyone, such as download tracks when others cant. Something to do with whether a track is visible and/or approved has been added (hence the blank 'status'), and it appears to have caused this whole issue.

I have tried switching the status around with some SQL, but it had odd effects, so I am going to leave it alone now and let FF look at it, when he comes online.
Surely Retired

The bug bited me too with my new track.
Hope you can fix it soon... I will stay tuned for news :)

And when I list my own tracks in Account -> My tracks it shows this:

Showing all tracks by DeMeNs, ordered by Uploaded (Newest) and (none).... from 1 tracks

I think its the same bug... I have 9 tracks (including the new invisible one) so it would be "from 9 tracks" ...
Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer

Should be fixed now.
Deep fried

Thk Forzy :)
Quad Bike Racer

Sry for double post... My new track was showed ok a few minutes ago on my tracks page and latest tracks when I wrote last post... I edited the author comment and posted a replay, and now it's hidden again... Maybe Forzy is working on it right now and is testing something...

Now the track has disapeared :s
"Showing all tracks by DeMeNs, ordered by Uploaded (Newest) and (none).... from 8 tracks"...

Last edited by DeMeNs,
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem