Huge Wall Track
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

He said he probably drove it during multiplayers beta,when it was no autosaves :p
Old Age Caravanner

I'm fairly sure that I didn't drive the track since the release of the full game. So if the multiplayer beta did not have autosave, it is unlikely to be there, but I will try sorting my autosaves and looking through some of the oldest ones to make for sure. Thanks for all the replies, if it is still on tmx, I will find it eventually.

Learner Driver

Nadeo B07?

It doesn't match the description exactly but has a huge wall and was played a lot during the beta :p It has changed a little since the beta though.
· · · – – – · · ·

Could you be referring to my track UberLoop? It isn't exactly a 'huge wallride', given as I don't think anyone's ever going to go fast enough to need the whole wall just for corners, but it's somewhat close.
Old Age Caravanner

The name of that track is:-

dreadmullet made that track and he was right with the hint at the start and Hans Holo pointed to it correctly as well ;)
Last edited by smok3y,
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem