Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  .: Virusware :. 
.: Virusware :.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
.: Virusware :.  
Hello guys !

I'll start one too :)

Here's my first TrackMania ² track :

---------------------------------------- #01 Benzin ------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bigger screenshot
Track music (right click, save as... ($DOCUMENTS/ManiaPlanet/Media/Musics/Canyon/)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's entirely designed for online racing. I tried to make it very easy, smooth and fluent. All check points are properly respawnable and the you won't need to restart the whole race just because you didn't follow a hundred percent perfect path. I hope you'll enjoy it and really would like to see players riding it online !

Cheers, Virus. :)
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

:: MINI CONTEST - Win Planets ! ::

Hi there !
Since i couldn't get my first and newest track noticed (22 downloads in a week), i'll make a little race contest !

Price pool :

:gold: 500 planets
:silver: 250 planets
:bronze: 50 planets

:: How to participate : ::

Post a link to your replay in the comments list, aside with your time, and in game login.
For exemple :

Virus721 - [url=]Link to my replay[/url] - 0:53.33

Don't need to lie about times, i will do all the necessary checks :p
Also not that your time must be below 1 minutes which is very doable, even by a beginner.

DEADLINE : 31 August 2011

There probably won't be a lot of participants so don't hesitate, you have your chances ! The track is very easy anyway !

Have fun, comment if you like or dislike, and kick my author time :d
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

Geez i clicked quote again... See post above :)
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

Hey guys ! Here's my newest track !
Very easy to drive in one shot, with some smooth transitions ! No turbo, 400 Km/h average speed.

TRACK
MUSIC

Actually 33 downloads and 3 :award: Feel free to leave me your feedbacks ! :)
Quad Bike Racer

Hey guys !

Here's another unusual track for you ! 8-|
This one is a 30 seconds shorty designed for drifters and online playing.

A tip that might help you : don't hesitate to steer at 100% ! Drifts are pretty sharp. If you have trouble finiding your way, follow the "follow-me" ghost, or watch the GPS (turn left right after the start).

I'm not sure if people will actually like this track, so i'm waiting for your feedbacks ! Whether you liked it or not ! :p

Have fun !

Track Music
Cryo Mod (by HawkGer)
Both sould autload, but in case they don't, you can download them here if you want to.
Last edited by Virus,
Quad Bike Racer

Virus says:
Damn clicked quote instead of edit, sorry.
Could someone delete this last post please ?

Does it really matter?
It brought me here and now I well download your tracks and If I like them award them :d
It's a win win for you.

cheers

ps: i'll probably play then this weekend.
Feels gooood!

Hey guys ! I'm proud to present you my newest track !

This one, as usual, is unusual :d
Since i suck at making that kind of tracks we see in the best of the week with smooth jumps and all, i decided to create a track with my own style.

Basically it was meant to be a platform track, but somehow it turned into a race / platform mix. The track is long (1m30) and difficult. There are many drifts and jumps, and some narrow parts and transitions. If you don't have much time or patience to play, i recommend you to try it another time, you could get mad after a moment :p I've played it so much while building it that i can really know if it is really drivable or not, and i count on you to let me know that ! :)

If you can not find your way, there is a full GPS ghost at the start (fall on the left side), and a GPS ghost at each respawnable point. The track also an intro, in-game, and outro mt.

I hope you will like it, even if it is challenging, and please leave me your feedbacks !

Cheers, Virus :)

BIGGER SCREENSHOT

Track music : Last Ammunition by Deathstars.
Quad Bike Racer

Hey guys !

Here's a new track of mine :

It's a pure off road track : the only road blocks are the start and finish lines. It includes many cliff jumps and an average speed of 300 / 350 Km/h.

Hope you'll enjoy it and feel free to tell me what you liked or didn't like !

Cheers :)
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem