Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  [MT] Could not import replay tracks 
[MT] Could not import replay tracks
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
[MT] Could not import replay tracks  
Wtf? Why can't I import replay tracks to my ingame MT? Does anyone know something I don't? :/
Quad Bike Racer

I had this same problem, I found a workaround though.

Open up your replay in the replay editor, then save it as a Clip.gbx, then import that clip into your track. :)

rek.
Learner Driver

Thanks Rek that's gonna help me too :d
Quad Bike Racer

reknaw says:

Open up your replay in the replay editor, then save it as a Clip.gbx, then import that clip into your track. :)

rek.

thank you, i had the same problem (y)
Learner Driver

Just so you know you can also record the ghost inside the media tracker.
I did that worked like a charm - place the car - drive - save and import
Learner Driver

reknaw says:

rek.

thank you (:
Quad Bike Racer

Damn, I have tried everything possible but I can't seem to import a replay at all. Tried saving it as Clip.Gbx, doesn't work. Saved a Media Tracker Ghost, doesn't work, bla bla bla. Now can someone please go step by step as to what needs to be done here, for once I haven't a clue, lol. And this is when I'm trying to make a GPS in-game by importing a replay.

I haven't even gotten to the intro, so I wonder what it'll be like to import replays there, but I'll get to that later if only some one can help me out with a step by step procedure on how to get a replay to import in Media Tracker, thanks a lot.
Last edited by smok3y,
Old Age Caravanner

Ok guys I figured it out, this sure was tough 8-|
Old Age Caravanner

dudes, everyone is yelling this and that and then say they got it fixed without saying really how, i can imagine people like me looking true these forums trying to get it fixed to, and then there NO EXPLANATION on it what so ever, just people saying "OH I GOT IT FIXED", making them into clips didn't worked, mediatracker ghost didn't worked
Learner Driver

you need to record the ghost in the mediatracker itself
make the clip and click the record button
place the car where you want it, drive the route
save the replay, then press escape and it will ask to use the ghost
there you have it
THINK its not illegal yet
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem