Weather
Page: 13 of 13
Post Reply  0 Observer

you call it cold? -19 right now...
Zimmer Racer

Disturbio, I feel you, and that's cool, and imma let you finish, but BRUH. 9C is NOT cold.
The Green Dude

only -5C here now.. Strong winds though. Work outside and gloves is not optional. My fingers hate me.
Does it djent?

Was around -20 two weeks ago, then it went to around 0 for a couple of days last week. :|
Now it is back to -20ish...

Tuesday sucked the worst though. It was -25 out in the morning. I had to whip out the insulated pants! =p

I have some winter pictures on my IPod, I'll upload them sometime.

Don't you love it when you walk through a blizzard and when you get home, your eyebrows have accumulated ice on them and your eyelashes are frozen together? Yeah... I love it... :p
Last edited by wrathwell,
Learner Driver

7pm and -17C here
Last edited by Cxom,
Moped Racer

I'm in Thailand ,its mostly 30-37 degrees during the hot season,but since rain season is coming up in Thailand its usually rainy these days :p
G-kart Racer

Shadi says:
I'm in Thailand ,its mostly 30-37 degrees during the hot season,but since rain season is coming up in Thailand its usually rainy these days :p

What is the weather like in late September to early October?

I am going to Phuket for 2 weeks and I'm hoping the weather is good. Cant wait! :)
Last edited by FT»kamakaze,
Moped Racer

Kamakaze says:
Shadi says:

What is the weather like in late September to early October?

I am going to Phuket for 2 weeks and I'm hoping the weather is good. Cant wait! :)

hmm the weather i was talking about was in bangkok :p
but i think in around september its the wet season?
Last edited by Shadi,
G-kart Racer
Page: 13 of 13 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem