Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [FIXED] Can't upload a track 
[FIXED] Can't upload a track
Page: 2 of 3
Locked  0 Observer

i had the same problem, got to the part where I wrote all details and then pressed continue. There, I got an error. So I tried to upload it again but it said the track and screenshot already exists..

Resaved both and it worked :)
· · · – – – · · ·

Tried that, and it does not work. Something is wrong with the uploader. I only get to step 1 in the uploader.
Last edited by Fanto,
Learner Driver

Tuta says:
i had the same problem, got to the part where I wrote all details and then pressed continue. There, I got an error. So I tried to upload it again but it said the track and screenshot already exists..

Resaved both and it worked :)

I had exactly the same errors.
Old Age Caravanner

its most likey when FF is updating the site, which there has been a lot of just at the moment. If the site disappears part through upload (its not gone long), it will prob cause this.
Surely Retired

Empty cache is a mighty good idea! :p
Learner Driver

I've developed a system which allows you to upload tracks (files) and resume editing them at any time (details). Visit the upload track page and on the file selection you'll see a window with a list of pending uploads. Click 'Resume Upload' to finish editing and upload. :cool:

Genius! :p

You will soon be able to remove pending files too.
Deep fried

Yes i noticed that when i got the "file already exist" message. Really a clever function. :p Most appreciated!
Learner Driver

No problem. There are a few key things which need to be addressed: only list tracks, figure out something to handle screenshots (or the selection) and to be able to remove pending tracks. :)
Deep fried

i still cant upload a track or screeny. i click on continue and nothing happens. any idears?
Learner Driver

Can be worth Ctrl & F5 the upload page, sometimes while FF was updating today I had to Ctrl & F5 some pages that seemed to get stuck in a 'wrong' state.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired
Page: 2 of 3 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem