Location: Home  Community Forums  Resources  [100% FREE] TM² signs by Elmigo: Over 2500 Signs Also Animat... 
[100% FREE] TM² signs by Elmigo: Over 2500 Signs Also Animated!
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

So beautiful!! Thanks a million!
Feels gooood!

Sticky says:
So beautiful!! Thanks a million!

No problem mate!
I just got some new software so more/better signs will come soon :) don't know exactly when...

~Elmigo

EDIT: new - sign pack 7 and an expansion pack for sign pack 7 are uploaded!
Last edited by Elmigo,
G-kart Racer

Updated: I just uploaded my latest sign pack (40 signs).

Sign Pack 7 "Rough Roads" expansion II
G-kart Racer
[-ANNOUNCEMENT-]  
[-OFFICIAL-ANNOUNCEMENT-]

Sign Pack 8: Swirl 2012 coming soon

I'd like to thank Sticky for the great ideas, so have a look at his creations. They're great.

FIRST PREVIEW

EDIT: MORE PREVIEWS
Last edited by Elmigo,
G-kart Racer

nice ones :)
Zimmer Racer

G-kart Racer

Yes, it is finally there!

Sign Pack 8: Swirl 2012

> Preview image
> Download page
Last edited by Elmigo,
G-kart Racer

Updates & news:

FUTURE GLOW SIGN PACK 12 (20-12-2012)
This small sign pack releases today and can be downloaded on my official sign packs topic on Mania Exchange. It's basic package is completely free of charge and available for everyone. Silver and Gold upgrade are coming soon.
> Download page

ROUGH METAL SIGN PACK 13
This giant sign pack can be downloaded very soon. The Basic package, which is free, is already available. You can buy the Silver upgrade for just 20 planets. The Gold upgrade is coming soon.
> Download page

GREEN NEON SIGN PACK 14 (20-12-2012)
This pack just came out. You can download the Basic package with basic signs only for free. If you still need more, you can buy the Silver upgrade (basic required) for just 15 planets, and the gold upgrade (basic + silver required) for 20 planets.
> Download page

ROUGH METAL UPGRADES (29-12-2012)
The Rough Metal Gold upgrade is just uploaded and you can get it for just 50P. Read the download page for more instructions. The Silver upgrade already was available and costs only 20P.
> Download page

BUILDINGS 2 SIGN PACK 15 (02-01-2013)
Now you can get buildings in your game, without using any mods! I already created an old sign pack like this, and combined it with this one. The old packs are no longer supported. The signs in this package look like buildings and can be placed above and next to each other.
> Download page

:bronze: :silver: :gold: Any suggestions? :gold: :silver: :bronze:
I'm open for suggestions. Don't forget about that! If you have any ideas or suggestions for new sign packs, feel free to tell me about it! I would love to see fresh ideas and maybe even images of styles you would like to see in a sign pack. Also don't forget to tell me: what signs do you find the most important to be included in a sign pack? Telling me this will help me in the future to create smaller sign packs that still contain all the important signs.
Last edited by Elmigo,
G-kart Racer

Dear visitors,

The Mania Creative website changed recently and my whole topic layout got messed up. Some downloads even ended up as dead URL's. Apologies for the inconvenience, but it's all fixed now.

Also, the layout of this topic is changed. You can now find the download URL's in this topic.
G-kart Racer

Hello everybody!

I'm working on a new project. Animated signs seem to work again in Trackmania 2, so I'm working on cool GOOD VISIBLE signs in LED light style!

UPDATE 04-JUN-2013

Hello everybody!

Creating animated signs seems to be taking a lot more time than other sign packs. I uploaded a BETA version already, for those of you who are very curious. Click on the image of the High Tech sign pack (first post in this topic) to download the BETA version. My sign pack BETA releases do not contain any locator files. They will be created once the package is complete.

Have a nice day!
Last edited by Elmigo,
G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem