Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Loading a ghost for gps replay. 
Loading a ghost for gps replay.
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Loading a ghost for gps replay.  
hi
Not sure if its me but can you load a ghost into the MT for a gps replay yet? cos i cant seem to :'(
It just says "unable to load replay"
any ideas?
Learner Driver

If I remember right at the top of your list of tracks in the media tracker is a little car icon. If you click on this it will allow you to place your car on the track at the start and race your track. When you finish hit Esc I think and it will ask if you want to use this ghost and it will put it in your timeline.
I'm not 100% sure about this, it might have change since I played sorry
Learner Driver

just save a replay, edit it afterwards in the replay editor and export it as clip.
Go back to your Trackeditor open the MT/ IngameMT and make a new block with import clip (wich you've saved before) ;)

G-kart Racer

ok thx , ill give it a go
Learner Driver

Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

spider...please read before complaining with HUGE screens...as i wrote above

just save a replay, edit it afterwards in the replay editor and export it as clip.
Go back to your Trackeditor open the MT/ IngameMT and make a new block with import clip (wich you've saved before)
G-kart Racer

sorry
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Or like I have said already somewhere else. Go into Mediatracker. Click on little car icon above track list next to timeline. This will allow you to place your car at start or anywhere else on the track. Race track and press Esc. It will ask if you want to use ghost, press yes and it will be placed into your timeline.
Learner Driver

sorted now. thx guys n gals :cool:
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem