Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Vote TM for best game ever 
Vote TM for best game ever
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Vote TM for best game ever  
Topic says it all.

Vote TMU or TM2, whatever.

https://www.playfire.com/bestgame/88TDIQ
Beetle Racer

Just did that thing. Smart you are, using an URL like this... :|
Beetle Racer

Voted for Earthbound.

Was too tired to realize it was one of those stupid spam links.

you should really be banned for deceiving people like that.
Moped Racer

Well I just give you a link where you can vote. It also happens to give myself more votes, which is nice. I did nothing wrong as I just told you about an opportunity to vote your fav game :)
Beetle Racer

that's some warped logic.

you exploited us to get prizes.

if you had just said "click this link so I'll get prizes" that would be fine. But instead you submitted it under a ruse.

This is how it works : you spam their links, they give out prizes. Their website gets more hits. They get money. They capitalize off greedy idiots like you spamming their link.

It's all money money money. It invalidates it as a credible list. Also it's like... best games of all time? There's literally no categories. Could you make a more vague list? Why would you think you're giving a people a privilege to vote in this heap of crap?

Seriously go spam your msn list if you want to annoy people just so you can get a few prizes off the internet.

You should be glad I don't troll people anymore.
Moped Racer

You're right, it's all about money. I just don't care about what they do or is there categories, I though some people might have fun with this too. However, noticed that the site is completely useless for me and tried to remove my account which was impossible (which means I don't have any change to win anything). Sorry if you had troubles with this, I don't understand why are you so serious ^^
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

doublepost fail
Last edited by wormi,
Beetle Racer

So! Much! Bashing!
Beetle Racer

Typical tmx user tbh
Quad Bike Racer

I didn't knew the situation of the vote too well. I'm really sorry for that "spam". But I still think that each thing for TM is good as the game is smaller than it deserves to be.
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem