Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  Mission Perfect 
Mission Perfect
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Mission Perfect  
Hey guys,

I will introduce Mission Perfect here.

What is Mission Perfect?
Mission Perfect is a project dedicated to finding the perfect way to drive certain elements of a track. The way how this is accomplished is publishing very small tracks featuring only a certain element.

The goal is to get many people to drive these tracks, hunting for milliseconds.
To prevent track and award spamming, the tracks are uploaded on a separate "duo" account.

Every day, a new track will be published. The goal of each map is to get the best possible time.

Here are the maps:

Have fun!
Last edited by metoxys,
Beetle Racer

pretty interesting idea, reminds me of the VEEEERY easy TMN Nadeo tracks. I had that idea a few month ago too, but I never actually made it, because I wasn't sure if it's liked, but since someone else made it now it's fine :p
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
pretty interesting idea, reminds me of the VEEEERY easy TMN Nadeo tracks. I had that idea a few month ago too, but I never actually made it, because I wasn't sure if it's liked, but since someone else made it now it's fine :p

Hehehehehe^^
Yup, I actually used the first TMN ESWC Nadeo tracks to explain this concept earlier in Skype eh
Beetle Racer

Track #2 is published and ready for testing!
And thanks to all drivers who participate!
Beetle Racer

why no more tracks?
Beetle Racer

computing shadows takes too long time? :p
Moped Racer

no, I know he has a fast PC.
Probably it takes damn long time to build these tracks :p
Beetle Racer

Nimrod says:
why no more tracks?

*shock*
:p
*Nimrod stole this line*
Last edited by ArtHe1st,
Old Age Caravanner

I think the reason to no more track is simple: No more tracks needed. TM2 seems not to have any so called tricks etc and the shortest driving line is almost always the fastest one. In bay, snow, desert & island you have to get speed with a wider line and turn as smooth as possible, in stadium you need to force the drift (that wasn't planned for stadium), in coast you have to play with the gears and risky grass touches to get grip and in rally you need to try wide line without slipping out of the dirt road etc etc. On Canyon the driving is simpler what comes to car and grip; you don't need grip and the shortest line is the best, in most cases. Of course there is the "to slide or not to slide" factor and driving on two wheels close the down & uphills ^^
Beetle Racer

wormi says:
No more tracks needed.

First of all, I was first putting a higher priority on what's going on in the life outside of this Mania Exchange browser tab and then I've been away hiking for the past few days.
Tomorrow when I get up I'll calculate the shadows of the next track and then upload it.
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem