Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Underrated of the week 
Underrated of the week
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
Zimmer Racer

Been in TMX for 6 years and i get an average of 35 downloads per track... :'( Yeah there are things to change...
Quad Bike Racer

DeMeNs says:

So... Do you really think someday we will see some changues in this "perfect system"?

Is there a perfect system? I don't think so.
If there was the perfect system every site would use it.

Nobody relevant ever said that (t)mx has the perfect system. It's just one system among many. But it's the system (t)mx is using.
It's easy to complain and blame others for ones own failure, easiest way is to blame 'the system'.

What's not easy is to keep a site up and running over years. It takes a lot of effort and is a whole lot of work.
All - the one coder we have, the great MrA and the Mods - are doing what they can to keep this site alive and attractive for the community.
Fortunetly there are many who appreciate it.
..wasn't me

SkunkY says:
DeMeNs says:

So... Do you really think someday we will see some changues in this "perfect system"?

Is there a perfect system? I don't think so.
If there was the perfect system every site would use it.

Nobody relevant ever said that (t)mx has the perfect system. It's just one system among many. But it's the system (t)mx is using.
It's easy to complain and blame others for ones own failure, easiest way is to blame 'the system'.

What's not easy is to keep a site up and running over years. It takes a lot of effort and is a whole lot of work.
All - the one coder we have, the great MrA and the Mods - are doing what they can to keep this site alive and attractive for the community.
Fortunetly there are many who appreciate it.

I don't like the actual system. This don't means I don't like the site, or I don't apreciate the effort of the people who makes this possible.
When we discussed about a rating system, there was people saying the actual system is working ok. Well, I don't think is working ok: Top tracks are always the same, and this system isn't dynamic... I'm sure there's lots of systems better than the one we have... Imagine a music site where the top songs are always the same... You will find Beethoven is still the actual top author! And nobody knows the Beatles XD (It seems to be a usual topic in tm sites... In my country we say something like: If the river makes sound, there's some water)
Anyway I met here a nice community, I found awesome builders. And in general there's a good "atmosphere" here.

I don't understand a word about computers. Don't ask me to do it better. I think if TMX sites are using the same system for years is because devs thinks is a good sytem or a doable system. Or maybe there's no intention to evolve...
But I can stand this system, and you should stand "complainers" XD I won't care about the system and the system won't care about me... And we all can enjoy the game, the site, and the community.

There's lots of people here with nice ideas to improve the system. And they are always ignored. The systems is always the same. So I assume they think is "perfect".
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem