Location: Home  Community Forums  Your Maps  nervousWillow Tracks 
nervousWillow Tracks
Page: 1 of 3
Post Reply  0 Observer
nervousWillow Tracks  
So, hi!

I've actually been building tracks in TM2 since launch, but me and my friends stopped playing for a few months :(

We've recently picked it up again, and the old trackbuilding addiction needs satisfying again! The server I help run leans towards favouring the Rounds gametype, so my tracks probably reflect that. Some of the shorter ones might find homes on Time Trial servers though.

Decided I should release some of my tracks. I'm very much looking to develop as a trackbuilder, so honest (constructive) criticism is very much appreciated. I try to aim for quality over quantity. I do have a fair number of tracks (usually one every day, give or take), but some of them need a good polishing before I even contemplate releasing them to the public.

This track is my first attempt at a longer track, and I had a lot of fun building it and testing it, so I'm hoping at least a couple of you will also enjoy it!

[Bad Track/Map Link]

This track is one of my favourites, easy loop, satisfying drift corners.

[Bad Track/Map Link]

I'll be throwing up a couple of other tracks either later today or in the coming days, so if this one appeals to you then keep an eye out ;)
Last edited by nervousWillow,
G-kart Racer

Another track!

[Bad Track/Map Link]

And another...

[Bad Track/Map Link]
G-kart Racer

[Bad Track/Map Link]

[Bad Track/Map Link]
G-kart Racer

[Bad Track/Map Link]
G-kart Racer

[Bad Track/Map Link]
G-kart Racer

Oh blimey it's been a while since I used this thread - oops!

[Bad Track/Map Link]

Fast drifty track, first time I've tried an intro sequence with MT.

G-kart Racer

Ok then, let's jump into Valley! Here's my first Valley track. Constructive feedback welcome as always.

G-kart Racer

So totally didn't forget to post this here when I actually uploaded the track earlier :$

G-kart Racer

Thanks to TGYoshi for helping smooth out a couple of parts in this one. Personal favourite out of my Valley maps so far. (Until the next one :p )

G-kart Racer
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem