Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Cant open the trackpage for one of my tracks 
Cant open the trackpage for one of my tracks
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Cant open the trackpage for one of my tracks  
Whenever I try to view my track I get this error.
As far as I can remember I havent changed anything on it recently. The bug just suddenly appeared.
Maybe this has something to do with PPO, I dont know.

This is the track
Code:

There was an error while processing your request ...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Click here to go back

Exception Information

Stack trace for the exception above.

at TmExchange.Core.Helpers.StringHelpers.Chop(String text, Int32 length)
at TmExchange.Controls.HTMLExtensions.UserLink(HtmlHelper html, Nullable`1 userID, String username, String alternateProfileURL, Int32 length)
at TmExchange.Controls.HTMLExtensions.UserLink(HtmlHelper html, UserLink userLink, Int32 length, Boolean encode)
at ASP._Page_Views_Tracks_View_cshtml.Execute() in e:\ManiaExchange\Websites\tm.mania-exchange.com\Views\Tracks\View.cshtml:line 437
at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy()
at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
at System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy()
at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage)
at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.b__19()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionResult actionResult)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

Here is a russian winter kitty to cheer you up. :)
Last edited by chuckie,
Does it djent?

This will be fixed in the next update. (y)
Deep fried

So cute (l) :p
G-kart Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem