Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Site very slow and error 
Site very slow and error
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

hmm, okay. too bad it's not well-optimised. but I just turned notifications off (useless for me), works better.
Zimmer Racer

It's useless for a lot of people. Brief discussion on IRC and we've come to conclusion that the real-time functionality should be removed, but keep the notification inbox.
Deep fried

Currently running IE8 on a reasonably quick pc..
Both tmx and MX always run smoothly at any time of the day/night, and i've never had any negative
performance issues with the sites whatsoever.
Hope others resolve their problems soon, but i wanna throw in a 'thumbs up' comment for the Admins (y)

(a satisfied tmx/mx user) :)

Last edited by bcs'VividReamer,
Learner Driver

This site is so slow its almost unusable. GRRrr
Learner Driver

Same here. It's the same with multiple browsers although since unclicking the real time thing it has improved. However I am now experiencing this error on my newest track which is now undownloadable and have seen the error on other peoples tracks. Before this occured the track was downloaded 25 times. Thanks for reading (y)

... says:
File Error

There was an error while processing your request ...

There was a serious problem while trying to download the requested file. This indicates that the file is corrupt.

and also this when I try to udate the files.

... says:
Error

There was an error while processing your request ...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Click here to go back

Exception Information

Stack trace for the exception above.

at TmExchange.Core.Context.FileUploader.ReadTrack(String path, Guid fileGUID)
at TmExchange.Controllers.UploadController.Track_Edit_Details(Int64 id)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)
Learner Driver

Very slow while adding track.

Just uploaded my new track, it went like this: 1.hit submit to add my track. 2.Firefox goes into typical 'connecting' mode on site here(loading). 3.While firefox where 'loading' i opened google chrome just to check and yes track was added and on the latest track list. 4. some 3-4min later firefox where finally finished 'connecting' and i could see the track page in firefox as well.
Last edited by Falkers,
G-kart Racer
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem