Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  "Le Techtel Cup" by exD 
"Le Techtel Cup" by exD
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
"Le Techtel Cup" by exD  
Hello ManiaExchange,

we the exD team(www.exd-team.de) wanna organize a cup called "Le Techtel Cup".
Techtel maps are really easy maps (about 3-10 sec long) and have mostly just one turn. On these kind of tracks you hunt for the thousandth of a second and often you equal someones time. We had great fun on it playing Techtel maps with 11 people on our private Server and we will do an internal cup. We think about doing an offical cup with those maps.
Here is an example: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/23475/teschtel-hrter-meschtel#!
These maps you don't have to train, because they are sooo easy.
Is anyone interested in this cup?
People will participate in a team of 2 players. We would play the maps like in the tgc, in cup mode, with 3 warm ups. The maps will be build by the exD Team. We do not know yet, which prices the top teams will recieve.
So I hope you are interested in this fun cup and wanna participate. If people are interested we will organize this cup. I will post this thread also on Mania-Creative, ET-Generation, Facebook groups and on the ManiaForums. I hope you will be there!

Greetz Behi & the exD Team
Learner Driver

Sounds interresting, do you plan release the maps before the matches, or just let people have those 2-3 warmups?
Old Age Caravanner

Sounds soo stupid, but funny :d
I think they won't release the tracks, as they are too short.
gado is a

and to prevent some guys nolifing these maps the whole week :d
Moped Racer

Techtel? Techtelmechtel?
Beetle Racer

before we decided to call it "Le Techtel Cup" all maps were named "Techtel (name) Mechtel".

atm we are running the internal version. behi picked 15 maps where it is possible to nolife these maps. the TA maps are played for 10 days.

after these 10 days the two best teams (depends on the average of every player / 3 players per team) will go into final and have a "match" on 5 new maps. these 5 maps are unnoknown, you would have 3 WU's and then 10 rounds on every map like in TGC.

best after this match will win the first official LTC. :)

we will collect opinions about the cup after we finished and will make a news about how it will work soon.
Learner Driver

Hmm... That would be fun... Though I've only had canyon for what, 5 days now. And I don't have any real canyon buddies yet, so I don't think I could. I would if I could though!
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem