Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Can't upload a replay 
Can't upload a replay
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Can't upload a replay  
Not validable.

I spent 10 entire minutes breaking Keirabxtch's WR and I want these points.
I have quickly opened the replay in the media tracker to change the cam to Behind and add BloomHdr, then I tried to upload it.

Replay
Beetle Racer

You can't upload a replay after it's edited.
When you edit a replay it isn't valid anymore, and MX only accepts valid replays to prevent cheating.
Does it djent?

chuckie says:
You can't upload a replay after it's edited.

All my experience contradicts this statement.
Beetle Racer

meto should be right. at least it was surely possible on tmx.
Zimmer Racer

What the hell?

I just drove 34.08 again.
Beetle Racer

mkay, let's forget about this issue <3
Beetle Racer

I remember back in April, when me and forzyy tried to upload autosaves from online play, offline play and manually saved replays etc. Manually saved replays driven online couldn't be uploaded because it wasn't "valid". A replay that is edited isn't "valid" either, thus it won't work.

I might be wrong though, so someone that actually know what they are talking about, please correct me. :)
Does it djent?

chuckie says:
I remember back in April, when me and forzyy tried to upload autosaves from online play, offline play and manually saved replays etc. Manually saved replays driven online couldn't be uploaded because it wasn't "valid". A replay that is edited isn't "valid" either, thus it won't work.

I might be wrong though, so someone that actually know what they are talking about, please correct me. :)

33.748, baby. No worries. I'm fine. And that WR is damn ridiculous.
Beetle Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem