Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Hello :) (need a bit of help) 
Hello :) (need a bit of help)
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Hello :) (need a bit of help)  
Hello... Some of you guys might know me from TMUX. Anyways, I have a slight problem here. Whenver I attempt to open a track, It just loads, but never opens. I never had this problem with United. Help? Thanks.
Learner Driver

Do you open the track directly from a windows folder (Desktop...) or from inside the game (Local Play)?
If you do it from inside the game I have no idea? :$
Beetle Racer

I do it from the windows folder.

Oh, and why can't you upload records on Nadeo tracks?
Learner Driver

Since the start of the game there were always problems with starting tracks out of windows.
I think there are possibilities to fix that, but I don't know how. There are sure a lot of people who know... (so tell him guys!).
I just download a bunch of tracks into the maps/downloaded folder and start them out of the game (local play).
:)

----------------
Edit:
I think the first thread in the help forum might be interesting for you:
http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/1145/tutorial-open-downloaded-gbx-tracksreplays-in-both?page=1
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

I don't mind opening them separately. What sucks is that If I put them in folders, I'd have to open up windows explorer, then move the files into the downloaded folder for whatever game I play, and then open it. It just seems like to much of a hassle to just play one simple track. I use chrome, so I automatically sends the files I download into the downloaded folder, which is the really annoying part.

So I don't think that forum would help me. Sorry, but thanks anyways, I'll look into that once I get this working. Oh, could you answer my second question, and also:

Why does canyon have such lag at times? TMUF had little to no lag for me, but I constantly am facing massive lag whenever I play online, even with just 9 players in the server.
Learner Driver

In Chrome, there has to be an option to tell the browser, that you want to be asked where to download files to, every time you start a download. (Sorry for possible bad english, I haven't finished my coffee).

About the lags: I only have lags playing online, when people put mods or other custom stuff on the tracks. Until the mod is downloaded and shown, I have lags.

Hans
:d
Beetle Racer

Sweet :d

I'll just open them from in-game, download the track I wanna play :p

Thanks alot!
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem