Title packs
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Title packs  
Title Packs include objects. So the title pack tracks with objects can't be played in Canyon. Would be nice to have this information. The category environnement could be use (for example "Canyon Stunt" or "Canyon Raid"). So people who search a track for a title pack could find it.

Do you plan something like that ?

meuh
Learner Driver

I doubt people would notice if it only was informed in the Map info, but a notification can be really useful.
Moped Racer

Environments are for environments. Title packs are not environments. The map type is used for this and is automatically detected. Click on advanced to filter by map type.
Last edited by Forzyy,
Deep fried

Yeah, but mostly maps made in titles can be played on default Canyon mode UNLESS there are custom objects.

That's why I want another notification (just like the Unlimiter warning) :)
Moped Racer

Map types don't mean title pack. A title pack can be based on race tracks but with objects (and many other stuff). In Canyon you can't play the track... And if you want to find in MX tracks for a title pack it is not possible :( (the advance filter don't work because the title pack is not detected...). So my first question is not so stupid ;)

Title pack "Raid" : http://www.raid.meuhmania.com/

My track test : http://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/view/26130
Learner Driver

WoW

Just downloaded the Raid from the link above ^^^^ MX i think this needs putting on front page for a while !
maybe meuh could do some pics of it...one thing for sure its an all new thing for the game, looks class in your
in game menu's...dare i say it..it looks better than Nadeo's lol

Well done meuh, i really enjoyed making the World Rally's but looking forward to some raid projects !
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Great news Wraith if you make some Raid tracks :d

Yesterday we play online in a Raid server you WR maps and it was very pleasant. So your WR tracks are also welcome on the "Raid" servers ;)
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem