Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Happy Halloween/merry christmas/new year 2013 
Happy Halloween/merry christmas/new year 2013
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Happy Halloween/merry christmas/new year 2013  
happy halloween to everyone at mx and all the people who keeps mx up and running, happy halloween
to All my old friends, and new ones, and new gamers coming to this great game...
finally anyone in the gaming world of TM

have a great night / had a great night !

best wishes from wraith
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

Yesterday I've lost my last sweets to some kids. It's not really common the celebrate Halloween in Germany, but it's growing. I didn't expect it. Today is an official holiday and I cannot buy new chocolate. :'(
At least they didn't sing...(like when dressing as the "Three Kings"). ;)
Beetle Racer

Happy Halloween!

No, it's not late. By executive order, the governor of New Jersey moved Halloween to today. Why? Because of hurricane Sandy, and all the hazardous downed trees and power lines. :|

Trick or treat :p
Sports Saloon Racer

Bucky says:
By executive order, the governor of New Jersey moved Halloween to today.

I'm so glad that he has nothing better to do than move holidays around. =p I wish that we had only those kinds of problems out here in California
Last edited by banjee»UD,
Beetle Racer

Nothing better to do? The guy was barely sleeping. I, among many in my state, have huge respect for all he did this past week.

Also the power was out for millions in new jersey, and with all the looting going on, letting children wander around on streets without street lights is a bad idea.
Sports Saloon Racer
MERRY CHRISTMAS  
HELLO EVERYONE

if you lucky you will be sitting in front of a nice warm fire :) as its cold out there..i am out driving around 5.30am
every morning :@ and i am starting here the

MERRY CHRISTMAS

to all at mx website, all the people behind this great game, all the people who likes to play it, my old friends
and some new ones....merry christmas everyone :)
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

HAPPY NEW YEAR

all the best for 2013 everyone, have a great night, please no drink and drive unless you on TM !!!!

Plus anyone working in and around MX what great website 2012 been a blast hope to see all you's in 2013
hope you's all do not look like +o(

BEST WISHES WRAITH see you's in 2013

TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem