Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  [RESOLVED] runtime error after trying to login with a duo ac... 
[RESOLVED] runtime error after trying to login with a duo account
Page: 1 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer
[RESOLVED] runtime error after trying to login with a duo account  
When I tried to log in into a duo account, I got a runtime error, like this:

Since that happened, I can't even open the site anymore. When I tried with Firefox (I used Chrome before), it worked, but since I tried to log in the duo acc, the same problem.

I only could enter the site via hidemyass, otherwise immidiately after trying to open the site the error comes.

edit: fixed it by reinstalling Chrome, but I guess it will come back since it happened the same in Firefox
Last edited by MrA,
Beetle Racer

There are several issues related to duo accounts at the moment. I haven't had a chance to resolve them yet. ;)
Deep fried

ok, then I just won't try to log in into one at the moment :p
Beetle Racer

Is there more information about duo accounts ?
Last edited by sho0ta,
Old Age Caravanner

same bug again :(
Beetle Racer

It hasn't been fixed.
Deep fried

but kruemelyeti and snipthip were able to upload their duo
Beetle Racer

Guess we were lucky and obviously the last ones who were able to upload our duo-track (you can still see it in the top of the list, when you search for duo-tracks).

Is there any chance that this problem is gonna be fixed soon? There's a duo I did with Jake and we are waiting now for two months to be able to upload it and nothing has changed yet. I just ask for a short statement, so we know if it's worth waiting or we'll better upload it on one of our accounts.
Moped Racer

heanry and basbaas were able to upload a map on their duoaccount
but get the same runtimeerror as before when i try to login with the duoaccount
has the problem been solved or anything
and when will it be solved?

or do we just have to create a new duoaccount?
i saw many new duoaccounts created the last days
Last edited by FT»Lodec,
Beetle Racer

TGYoshi is working on it ASAP. ;)
Deep fried
Page: 1 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem