Location: Home  Community Forums  The Off Topic Pit of Oblivion  Call of duty BLK OPS 2 Nuketown miss lead sale 
Call of duty BLK OPS 2 Nuketown miss lead sale
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Call of duty BLK OPS 2 Nuketown miss lead sale  
hello everyone

Did you's get cod blk ops 2 ? did you pre-order ? if the the answer is YES then you be feeling what i am right now
what the hell what they have done is only to remove nuketown 2025 as it was only a promo map..
But we where told if you pre-order it you can have Zombies nuketown and Nuketown 2025 as a bonus maps...
wow how miss leading is that...they now say we can only play nuketown 2025 with our friends in custom games,
which is not ranked matches, and you can not game with non friends from around the world....
in my eyes the sale to nuketown was miss leading, so a few people as signed up to the link below !
PLEASE feel free to sign up to it..only us gamers can change the out come to it...i am also writing this to the local newspaper, links inside facebook account etc

thankyou if you add a +1 below

http://www.change.org/petitions/nuketown-2025-24-7-365-days-a-year-nuketown-2025-24-7-like-they-promised-not-only-in-custom-games#share
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

This really sucks Wraith.
You should be old enough to know that advertisement is kinda lying ;) (sorry).

I don't feel comfortable with all this pre-ordering at all. I never buy a game when it comes out; I always wait until it's available for 20 bucks. But I always checkout the games I want to play in advance, including pre-order offers: First I'm getting angry: "Why are they getting item XY just for ordering sooner, I want to get the FULL game when I buy it later, I don't want to have any disadvantage for ordering later..."
Then I take a closer look at the "special gift" and it always turns out to be rubbish. The extra gun isn't that powerful than you think, the additional car is slower than most of the others in the game, the new suit is just about looks, without any gameplay benefits... (and for me it's fine, because I won't pre-order).
What I want to say:
They should stop this pre-order madness in general!
Just sell me the game!

Maybe you show them the middle finger and built the flipping map in Shootmania... :@
I hope this post doesn't make you even angrier, I'd be upset by such policy as well.
Hans
:d

Beetle Racer

Only decent pre-order offer has been NBA2K13's, with the somewhat exclusive for preorder Houston All-Star weekend DLC. Truth is, it's only available via code, but if you're quick and follow the entire 2K Sports crew on twitter, they might give away some All-Star codes.
And you get a good DLC for free, with a 3 point contest, a dunk contest, the all-star game and the rising stars challenge, which isn't bad.

But cars and maps? WEAK (Usually, in some cases there is some shit in this front worth checking out).
And CoD knows what's up: A game full of 12 year-olds whose parents spend way more money than that thing is worth. They gave away the map, which isn't more than a remake of a CoD:BO map, for people who preorder a 70€ game weeks before they even have a chance to play it, and since it's only for preorderers, unless they are 200% sure EVERYONE has preordered it, it has to be for private matches because guess what, your friends might have preordered it, but online randoms might have not.

What Hans Holo says about pre-order bonuses is true in most of the cases. See, I'm a big time Viper fan, and before I played Forza Horizon's demo the only way I knew I could get the 2013 Viper SRT was pre-ordering the game. I would have done it, but it was Forza or NBA, and NBA was a bit more appealing on the friends part of the deal. Later I played the demo and if you play the demo you unlock the Viper 2013, but if it wasn't like that I would have played Horizon without my favourite car, even if it's quite probably not the best in the game, nor close to being it, just because I didn't preorder. I understand what you feel, but that's your case, and in mine, some offers are quite interesting and some even worth checking out. Of course, I read the entire pre-order offer before I pre-order the game because if it's some Nuketown 2025 crap it's clear I would not preorder, and if I did it would be not for the offer, but to have the game a little earlier than the official release date (trust me, those things happen). But I didn't preorder nor think about preordering NFS:MW 12, because I saw the offer and the cars didn't actually catch my attention.
The Green Dude

[quote=Hans Holo]This really sucks Wraith.
You should be old enough to know that advertisement is kinda lying ;) (sorry).
lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maybe you show them the middle finger and built the flipping map in Shootmania... :@
I hope this post doesn't make you even angrier, I'd be upset by such policy as well.
Hans
:d

the above hi-lighted i answered below

old christ i nearly/feels like a OAP another birthday just gone ;)
shootmania mmmm got that but not my cup of tea...really want new coast ! for tm
could see the cars driving down a coast cliff road into some small town,with shops set back towards the cliff, which this block would be one..road,path,shops/buildings and the other side of the block would be a nice golden sand with
footpath's and other real life things going on, boats ets maybe even see some people there...
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem