Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  No credit for donation 
No credit for donation
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
No credit for donation  
Hi,

Noticed my track had fallen off MX supporter tracks section. Thought maybe its time was up.. so submitted another donation. Not getting credit for the latest donation and was my original donation of 10 eur good for only 4 days?

Thanks,

flurry
Learner Driver

Thank you for donating to the site.

You can view your donations by logging in to http://accounts.mania-exchange.com, it should show you that they are there. The login and password is your normal MX credentials.

I checked the MX database too, and you are privilleged until 7/25/2014, which is quite a while. ;)

The reason your uploaded track will have slipped from the window is because the time frame for the window is not a full week, and your track was uploaded on 2nd Dec.

When we set the time frame, we wanted people to always get a chance to see their track is there, so the number of days is less than BOTW so that the tracks with most awards slip away alittle sooner and new uploads can more likely appear.
Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem