Voices
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Voices  
Hello everyone

i was just thinking can anyone help me out with this problem...
i have just record was new voices for the TM WRC with Audacity, when playing them back as normal perfect
sound level, also the sound level is perfect as a ogg format...
But once in the game "mux" format the voices become so low you can just say hear them !
any idea's why ? plus do you know if the voices can be added in another format instead of "mux"

wraith

ps
when i did voices for wrc coast they where fine
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

I'll continue the tradition of answering to your posts, without having a solution. :$

I'm pretty sure all included sounds have to be in mux.
In the editor you can insert sounds as music or sound (two different options). Maybe it makes a difference which you choose. (I somehow think to remember the possibility to edit the volume when inserting stuff as sound...)
Related topic: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/threads/1647/engine-eats-music?page=-1
Btw: Increasing the volume with sound-tools afterwards, usually leads to distortion.

Hans
:d
Beetle Racer

You can also use .ogg
· · · – – – · · ·

cool will have ago at that and update it soon ;)

update on voice's better but still not loud enough...think maybe record them again..shame because loud when not in game...
Last edited by WRAITH,
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER

You can use wav format and you might want to amplify sound in audacity before saving.
If you add sound in MT and not bothered about music you can tick to play sound as music, this will cut out the music for everyone then add volume clip and turn sounds down a little leaving music up full. Now that your sounds are playing as music and sounds volume is turned down your voices might be a lot clearer.
Learner Driver

ok i try that thx ;)
TM CLOSED BETA TESTER
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem