Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Maniaplanet and steam!! 
Maniaplanet and steam!!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Maniaplanet and steam!!  
Hello guys..

I cant seem to add my maniaplanet games (as in Canyon and Storm) to steam with my CD-Keys.. so I was wondering if i would buy Stadium in the steam store if it would effect my account.. so that i would have to play Stadium on steam and Canyon and Storm still true maniaplanet.. it is complecated imo so plss.. i hope some answers can be given
Learner Driver

I activated my Storm key on steam and it worked fine, (but yet Steam as always is insisting on downloading the game itself regardless of the fact that's it's already installed, and yes I moved the files), but I seem to be able to play stadium through both Steam and the default launcher, so I don't think it should matter where you buy it.

The Steam versions have seemed kind of glitchy though. If you launch stadium but then play Storm or Canyon Steam can't tell. Having two separate immersible platforms work together is going to require more than just Steam hosting the launcher.
Moped Racer

cxom says:
The Steam versions have seemed kind of glitchy though. If you launch stadium but then play Storm or Canyon Steam can't tell. Having two separate immersible platforms work together is going to require more than just Steam hosting the launcher.

Actually Steam gives you a message that the game has to be restarted. If you start Canyon and want to play Stadium, Steam closes the game and reopens it, this time saying "ingame : TrackMania² Stadium Open Beta". So it works, but it is a bit unefficiant.

And concerning the question about the key : Both keys from Steam and TrackMania.com work with each other. There should be no problem about that.
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem