Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Extreme (!) stuttering and low FPS in Stadium 2 
Extreme (!) stuttering and low FPS in Stadium 2
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Extreme (!) stuttering and low FPS in Stadium 2  
Hey,

I just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing really heavy stuttering and low FPS (12-15) in Stadium 2 as well?
Thing is, it just occurs sporadically, last night everything was fine on max. settings, today even lowest settings are unplayable.
I might have a problem with my system itself, since this seems to not be exactly game related, so any help is appreciated.
Running i5 @ 2,7GHz, GTX570, 12Gb RAM...shouldn't be a problem with TM now, should it?
Learner Driver

When I first got the new stadium, I didn't notice any such thing (>100fps). There was a downloaded update yesterday, after which I had to change my graphics settings to cope with the changes I noticed, which were:
- framerate dropped during first run mostly. After that, things were much smoother.
- The game stutters from time to time, running great and for half a second I wouldn't get a new frame ...

i5 3.3Ghz, 9800 GTX+, 16GB

Maybe they changed something, maybe I just played different tracks.
Sports Saloon Racer

After their latest update I couldn't validate a canyon track anymore due to 20 fps.
Moped Racer

Yep, my framerate droped, too. Went from ~60 down to ~30. "Glad" to see that I'm not the only one with this problem.
Moped Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem