Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  A way to make the last key in camera custom not do anything? 
A way to make the last key in camera custom not do anything?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
A way to make the last key in camera custom not do anything?  
This is really starting to annoy me. When I did my MT before I could set the last key to not do anything by giving it a different target than the first key. Not in TM2. In fact, it's completely ruining the way I do my MT, so does anybody know if there's a way to make the last key in camera custom not do anything? ...Please? *starts crying in desperation*
Learner Driver

havent been on the MT yet, but as in previous versions, why dont you set the same parameters for the last key as it was in the key before it and set the transistion to "non" instead of hermite or liniar?
Last edited by doben,
tracks for nolifers!

because it'll delete the settings itself^^
had the same problem on a track allready...dont ask me how i made it working...but took me around 1 hour, only for one setting :|
G-kart Racer

If I understood correctly, you want the first key to affect the whole block? You can do it easily (and without hacks, like the aforementioned method) by selecting the last keyframe, and Ctrl + Click the first key. That copies the first frame to the last, resulting still camera. I use it all the time.
G-kart Racer

the way i do this is to have the first key targeted or anchored and the last key not targeted or anchored. it also works the other way around.

examples:

target----------------------no target

target----------------------anchor

anchored------------------no anchor

anchored------------------target

if you can understand that then you are set!
Beetle Racer

aXu says:
If I understood correctly, you want the first key to affect the whole block? You can do it easily (and without hacks, like the aforementioned method) by selecting the last keyframe, and Ctrl + Click the first key. That copies the first frame to the last, resulting still camera. I use it all the time.

It works! Thank you! :3

@Banjee: Yeah, I used to do that but I was getting frustrated because it doesn't seem to work in TM2
Learner Driver

EtherForce says:
@Banjee: Yeah, I used to do that but I was getting frustrated because it doesn't seem to work in TM2

ok then, yeah i hadn't really tried it yet. :p
Beetle Racer

MT work (angles, anchors etc) was much easier to handle in TM1.

I feel sad because the cams are doing stupid things some time...
:$
Learner Driver

You can make it work pretty much the same way as in TM1 if you just copy the settings of your last set key to the end of the camera block. Note that you need to do this every time you make another key.
Back in action!
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem