Location: Home  Community Forums  General  Loosing LPs without reason 
Loosing LPs without reason
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Loosing LPs without reason  
Hi all,

I just don't understand, from yesterday to today, i have lost about 3000 LP without doing anything special...
Ladder ranking from 550 to 760 !
Does someone have an explanation ?

thanx for any answer

ZIL
Learner Driver

Everyone has the potential to lose ladder points

But this almost never happens for those of lower ranking, the higher you are, the easier it is to lose LP and the more you have to stay active and playing well (not losing excessively).

Why you lost 3000, I have no idea.
Moped Racer

i lost around 1500 LP in canyon, from the end of december until the end of february
but nothing until now
i also wanted to start a thread in the mp-forum but then i didnt lost LP's anymore and so i let it
Beetle Racer

ok, i see.

Thanx a lot for the information guys, even if i play everyday and earn LPs everyday.
I didn't know that. So, i understood i just have to win some more races ! PFfffff .....;)

Learner Driver

Every week (maybe month) there is LP-balance, and you can lose LP then if you have over 60k LP. At least that's how it worked in TMF.
Segmentation fault

Nobody can get more than 100.000 LP. So LP have to be reduced regularly. This happens to everyone. But you keep your rank!

Hans
:d
Beetle Racer

Very nice messages from all, thanx for being there !!!!!
Learner Driver

TGYoshi says:
Every week (maybe month) there is LP-balance, and you can lose LP then if you have over 60k LP. At least that's how it worked in TMF.

The idea in TMF was:
100k people could have over 60k LP
10k people could have over 70k LP
1k people could have over 80k LP
100 people could have over 90k LP
Nobody actually had 100k LP, after the reduction the number one was kicked back to 99984. Maybe this helps you
The Green Dude
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem