Location: Home  Community Forums  Projects & Competitions  Upload Replays, Gain Planets! 
Upload Replays, Gain Planets!
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Upload Replays, Gain Planets!  
... says:
Back on TMF there was the PlayPal offline, where you send replays to gain Karma points. My proposal is to do the same, but using the in-game currency instead. If you like my idea feel free to submit here your own maps and your own payment offers.

Rules/How to Participate:
- Visit my tracklist, download some maps. Play them and upload the replays to ManiaExchange. Then send me a Private Message asking for the payout.

- In the Private Message, inform your Login, the maps you sent the replays and if you want to be paid in Planets or Coppers(TMF). Message me again if you uploaded more replays.

- I'll accept ALL replays(no matter if you did the WR or the worst time ever). But only new submitted replays and maximum one per player on each map.

- We can also exchange one replay for one replay(instead of Planets), message me before uploading.

-Morte_745- Maps:
Tracks: All.
Payment: 100 Planets for each replay.
Deadline: After 100 more replays received(I can extend to 500).

Note: This is not a competition, I'll be paying as you send the replays.
Last edited by Mortex -745-,
G-kart Racer

Would be nice to see the PlayPal offline mode (like on TMNF) here too. Would be a motivation for some lazy drivers :)
Old Age Caravanner

Sounds interesting :)
Old Age Caravanner

Only one player participated on this, so I'm giving 100P for each replay now(26 tracks).

My idea: Playpal offline with planets instead of karma.
G-kart Racer

But, that's something quite complicated to do, I think. I'd be satisfied with at least the karma system.
Old Age Caravanner

The money won't solve problems for long.
Beetle Racer

Yeah, you're right wormi :)
Old Age Caravanner
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem