Location: Home  Community Forums  MX Events  MX HEADERS CONTEST - VOTING 
MX HEADERS CONTEST - VOTING
Page: 2 of 4
Locked  0 Observer

Because it is one website.
Or is it going to be seperated between the different TM-Games/Envis?
Beetle Racer

all bad :-w
Learner Driver

For the 2 headers:

Will there then be 2 different pages which distinguish Canyon and Stadium, and Valley later on from each other?

Also I like the idea of having, well not all of them, but maybe 2 or 3.. It would make the site look more dynamic imo ;)
Quad Bike Racer

system is chosen, stop discussing please... two headers will be like on TMUFX.

why didn't you complain when the contest was running?! now when everything's decided and like 15 people sent me their votes, something is bad for everybody...
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

Sometimes I feel like I already said whats needed....

MrA says:
You must remember that you have been here about as long as the site (lets go back really far back in time to TMO), so you identify easily no matter what, but newer people need to see some identity from us.

Last edited by MrA,
Surely Retired

Space says:

This doesn't answer my question. Why two headers? Only one is visible. Will they change everytime I visit MX? Will there be a seperation between environments?

It's not easy to vote for something, when you don't know how it will be used...

(I totally agree with Mr.A about the identity.)
:d
Last edited by Hans Holo,
Beetle Racer

go to TMUFX and see how they gonna work. simply random header on every pageclick. http://united.tm-exchange.com
Last edited by Space,
Zimmer Racer

OK.THX. ;)
Beetle Racer

First one would be the best, but Canyon text is a failure. I don't like any too much.
Beetle Racer

Space says:

why didn't you complain when the contest was running?! now when everything's decided and like 15 people sent me their votes, something is bad for everybody...

Well, one couldn't really suggest for EVERY entry to have a guaranteed place. Then we might have ended up with loads of quite bad headers. Now it turned out we don't have lots of entries but they are all high quality and that is probably why ID got the idea in the first place.

Your attitude is really bad tbh. What is so wrong with suggestions? Even if They are not used I don't think they should be discouraged in such a way. ID didn't write that post to screw mx over, you know.
Last edited by Tuta,
· · · – – – · · ·
Page: 2 of 4 Locked
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem