Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  Media Tracker Problems 
Media Tracker Problems
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Media Tracker Problems  
Hey guys, there was an update for my Mania Planet today. When I continued working on my tracks there were some problems for me with the Media Tracker.

I was trying to add loop and wall cams (internal cam).
So I placed all the triggers for the internal cam + triggers for the switch back (just empty trigger, like I did in tmnf and TM2 till now) correctly as usual (I build already FS maps in TM2) but somehow the Triggers for the switch back to normal cam don t work :|

What to do? Has anyone the same Problems?

edit: btw there was also an other change, the triggers are smaller now (if I m not wrong its only 1/9 of the usual size now)

waiting for your help, wohnungsnomade :$
Last edited by wohnungsnomade,
Learner Driver

I remember having similar problems (some hundred updates ago).
I'v put the empty trigger inside (around) the block as well as above the block that was meant to be driven on (to deactivate the cam).
8-|
Beetle Racer

Maybe the update of the clip trigger size has invalidated your current triggers, dunno.
Try resetting the clips and maybe export/import your current MT clips into new fresh clips. Just a suggestion ;)
Old Age Caravanner

I tried to change trigger and so, but there was no solution with this =( So I had to reinstall the Game, now it works again.

But somehow I still have the feeling the Media Tracker is buggy now =(
Learner Driver
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem