Location: Home  Community Forums  Help  TimeSpeed does not work in Intro 
TimeSpeed does not work in Intro
Page: 2 of 2
Post Reply  0 Observer

There were some pretty major fallacies with the MT in TMF, so don't set your expectations too high :p
Sports Saloon Racer

It still doesn't work, with the final version!

And bloomhdm doesn't work either. :(
Moped Racer

:@ I used hours to make a realy cool intro with the timeSpeed - and it doesn't work when playing the track :@
:@ I used hours to search the internet for help - but no answers, only questions :@
:@ I dont know if we are dumb, or if it is a bug :@
:@ same problem, when using carlighttracks :@
Last edited by Ropesbart,
Learner Driver

This is the way they do games now... They have the game almost finished, but they need the cash now, so first they sold us a beta, then the release... You can call it bug. I call this using a game still in develope. Nadeo, of course, will bring us some "patches" for finish the game...
All we know the story.
Anyway this is a cheap game... Don't expect much more...XDDDDD

Quad Bike Racer
Seen this kind of stuff before...  
It's the same as Team Fortress 2. On the Team Fortress 2 board on SPUF people are complaining about VALVe not fixing bugs and stuff.

When a game has internet connectivity on a PC or similar machine, there will be updates, new features and bug fixes regularly. When I first started playing TF2 hats were still relatively new and the engineer only had the golden wrench as an unlock.

Today, we have over 100 different hats (probably even more than that), the soldier has more unlocks than Jay Leno has cars (the engineer still has the short end of the stick in this case with only six weapons), there's an entire in-game subculture based on trading, you can purchase items in-game (with real money), and you can download the game for free.

I'm actually surprised how Trackmania hasn't changed much over the years. Yes, they have new environments, but that's all. No in-game economy that directly converts to a real-life currency, no unlockable content, no hats. Just you, the (likely player made) track, your friends, your custom painted car skin, and a taste of Web 2.0.
Last edited by Phoenyx Imperius,
Rise from the ashes!
Page: 2 of 2 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem