Location: Home  Community Forums  Deployed  Error when uploading tracks? 
Error when uploading tracks?
Page: 1 of 1
Post Reply  0 Observer
Error when uploading tracks?  
Hi!

When I'm trying to upload two tracks here on the exchange, I get the text

... says:
There was an error while processing your request ...

The parameterized query '(@title nvarchar(4000))SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Environments WHERE B' expects the parameter '@title', which was not supplied.

Click here to go back

and further down a whole mass of red error messages.

I really don't know what the problem is, because I've validated the tracks and computed the shadows correctly.

Does someone have any clues? :)

Thanks in advance!
swehaze
Learner Driver

I'm able to upload a track just fine.

Copy-paste the "whole mass of red error messages" (stack trace) here as well and eventually upload the map somewhere so I can try it out.
Segmentation fault

... says:
Exception Information

Stack trace for the exception above.

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryRun(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean& dataReady)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, TaskCompletionSource`1 completion, Int32 timeout, Task& task, Boolean asyncWrite)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
at System.ManiaExchange.Database.MPXAccess.ExecuteScalar(SqlCommand cmd, Boolean transaction)
at TmExchange.Core.Database.DataClients.TracksClient.ValidBaseTitle(String name)
at TmExchange.Controllers.UploadController.Track_Upload_Details(Nullable`1 fileID)
at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] )
at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass15.b__12()
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters)
at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName)

I'll try revaliditing it and computing it again to see if it solves the problem!

EDIT: Okey, I tried revalidating the two tracks, and then it suddenly worked to upload them! I don't really know what the problem was, but whatsoever, problem solved :)
Last edited by swehaze,
Learner Driver

This should be in section 'Site bugs' but since this thread already exists I'll post it here:

I still get this exact same error and I don't think it has something to do with validation since it happens on my older tracks that used to work fine. Here are some tracks that get this error when I try to update the author comment. Because of this I can't make changes.

Tiger Blood: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/22
Raw Flash: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/17
Hellbender: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/20647
A&G '12 - GRid: http://tm.mania-exchange.com/s/tr/15914
Quad Bike Racer
Page: 1 of 1 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem