Post Reply  0 Observer

Space says:
better vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e96asMzeQkI&feature=player_embedded

what the hell!!
Hope this bug will remove immediately
Quad Bike Racer

wtf?! :|
Quad Bike Racer

some1 said it will be removed on release. if you wanna try it out - beat my start here :p
Zimmer Racer

wow i never tought that the straigt start was the same :|
but 212 is easy to do that one i cant do
how you do it ?
but my track is funnier 8-|
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

you need to press brake before the start, and on "Go!" you should instantly release the brake and press gas.
Zimmer Racer

haha someone write in tm2 forum this about
Re: "Burst" Start

FFS. Those of you who think this is some sort of "lucky, hidden, bug" must not have ever played any games like RC-Racers, Lego Racers, Burnout, NFS, Whiplash, XS Racing, or Wipeout? It's not luck. And it's not exactly "hidden" either, as it's available for anyone with a computer and YT access...<_< It's like having a game guide for any other game. I used to play Burnout 2 for Gamecube (waaaay back) Now, it had a turbo start that was activated by spinning your tires (gas+brake) and then tapping gas again just before the light turned green. Kinda tricky, and I was frustrated by other players and the AI being able to jump off the line like there was a red booster under their wheels. This was made especially frustrating because, at the time, Burnout 2 wasn't playable online. The other human players smoking me were sitting next to me on the couch and refusing to tell me how it worked. Granted, I could have looked at what they were doing, but that's neither here nor there. My point is that when I figured it out, everybody else was doing it, and so we -all- got a fast start. And then cut precious seconds off of our lap-times. i say ->:-w

i say
you should win for your skill not speed bug or anything like it just pure racing and fun clean driving is the key for a competitive high class racing game

btw: i know how to fix this
disable steer and braka for 0.01 or something
Last edited by SPIDER,
Beetle Racer

Haha. 2 minute programming fix that actually works because it is stupidly simple. (y)
Learner Driver

A lot of racing games have boost starts that require skill to pull off.

I don't see the problem. You're skilled -> you get a boost -> you go faster.
Moped Racer

Gain skill by learning how to drive over time, not by some simpleton 'trick'.
Quad Bike Racer

+1... as this is a driving game, your time should depend only on how you drive, not how well you can work the start bug.
Moped Racer
Page: 2 of 3 Post Reply
© ManiaExchange (mania-exchange.com, mania.exchange) 2024. • Terms and ConditionsPrivacy Policy Top  •  Report a Problem